Seehotel BINZ-THERME Rügen - Baltic Sea Coast (Mecklenburg - West Pomerania)
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as hot stone massages, Ayurvedic treatments and body wraps. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $153
- Standard Double Room
- Apartment (2 Rooms, 4 Persons)
- Apartment (1 Room, 2 Persons)
- Apartment (2 Rooms, 3 Persons)
- Apartment (2 Rooms, 2 Persons)
At a glance
- This hotel has 242 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningBernstein - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Sundowner - This brasserie serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Seehotel BINZ-THERME Rügen - Baltic Sea Coast (Mecklenburg - West Pomerania)’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.