Grand Excelsior Hotel Bur Dubai - Dubai
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
A health club, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $49
- Family Suite (Viceroy)
- Junior Suite
- Deluxe Room
- Executive Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 282 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 34647
- Conference space size (meters) - 3220
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2006
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningDocklands - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
AAngan - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine.
Soto Soto - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Grand Excelsior Hotel Bur Dubai - Dubai’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
Rollaway beds are available for AED 125 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of AED 62.50 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.