Hotel Estelar Las Colinas - Manizales
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
The leisure facilities include a sauna. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $36
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Room
- Superior Single Room
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 65 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningEl Mural - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Hotel Estelar Las Colinas - Manizales’s small print
Please note that children 11 years old and younger that stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.