Taj Lake Palace - Udaipur
Your hotel has 3 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Jiva Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as deep-tissue massages, Ayurvedic treatments and reflexology. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. There are also 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a fitness center, a spa tub and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include free supervised childcare/activities and babysitting. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $617
- Palace Room, Room, 1 Double Bed, Lake View
- Grand Royal, Royal Suite, 1 King Bed, Lake View
- Royal Suite, 1 King Bed, Lake View
- Historical Suite, Suite, 1 King Bed, Lake View
- Palace Room, Room, 1 Single Bed, Lake View
- Grand Presidential, Suite
- Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
- Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
- Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds, Lake View
- Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds, Lake View
- Palace Room, Room, 2 Single Beds, Lake View
- Grand Royal, Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
- Luxury Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden View
- Royal Suite, 1 Bedroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 83 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-in/out
Indian citizens must show a PAN card at check-out for cash transactions exceeding INR 25000.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free valet parking
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2486
- Conference space size (meters) - 231
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1746
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
The full-service Jiva Spa has courtyard views and offers individual and couples treatments and a spa cafe. The spa specializes in holistic treatments inspired by Indian culture and spirituality, offering a wide variety of Indian therapies, aromatherapy, massages, facials, reflexology, and body and beauty services. Shower facilities, robes, and slippers are provided. The Jiva Spa Boat can take guests out on the water, where they can enjoy spa treatments, a soak tub, and lounge beds.
DiningNeel Kamal - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Bhairo - This theme restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Jharokha - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open 24 hours.
Amrit Sagar - Onsite bar. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Taj Lake Palace is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
Taj Lake Palace - Udaipur’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 13500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 6750 (from 6 to 12 years old)
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of INR 1900 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of INR 1429 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.