Caribbean Village Agador - All Inclusive - Agadir
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. Beach amenities include sun loungers, umbrellas and beach towels. ARGANE SPA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as body wraps, body treatments and a Turkish bath/hammam. Take a splash in one of the 4 outdoor pools during your stay. There are also 4 bars/lounges, a poolside bar and a swim-up bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink in a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a sauna, a steam room and outdoor tennis courts are among the leisure facilities on offer. This hotel is great if you are bringing the kids along as it offers a children's pool, supervised childcare/activities and a free children's club (ages 4 - 12). Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $103
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Family Room
- Family Room (2 + 2)
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 769 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Free children's club (ages 4 - 12)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free breakfast daily
- 6 restaurants
- 4 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Swim-up bar
- Poolside bar
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach towels
- Swim-up bar
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tennis on site
- Steam room
- Pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Year Built 1986
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
This hotel is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Miniature golf
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Tennis lessons
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
ARGANE SPA has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
DiningOASIS - This poolside buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
LE CLOITRE - Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
MEDITERANNEE - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
STEAK HOUSE - This steakhouse specializes in Tex-Mex cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days.
MADAME BUTTERFLY - Overlooking the pool, this theme restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Caribbean Village Agador - All Inclusive - Agadir’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
This property does not have elevators.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: MAD 100 per person, per stay
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of MAD 300
Safes in guestrooms can be used for MAD 25.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.