Meeru Island Resort & Spa - Meerufenfushi
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this resort as there are 5 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. Duniye Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as detox wraps, Swedish massages and Thai massages. Relax in the 2 outdoor pools and enjoy the sun loungers. There are also 3 beach bars, 2 poolside bars and 6 bars/lounges so guests can choose where to sip a refreshing drink when staying here.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a steam room and outdoor tennis courts are among the leisure facilities on offer. Child-friendly amenities at this resort include a children's pool and babysitting. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $307
- Villa, Jetted Tub, Beachside
- Villa, Water
- Villa, Beachside
- Villa, Jetted Tub, Overwater
- Standard Room, Garden Area
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 286 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- 5 restaurants
- 6 bars/lounges
- 3 beach bars
- 2 poolside bars
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Golf course on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Beach towels
- Pool sun loungers
- Tennis on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1977
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
All-inclusive room rates at Meeru Island Resort & Spa are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Use of golf cart
- Miniature golf
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
Duniye Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples, as well as a spa tub and steam room. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
DiningFarivalhu Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Maalan Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Asian Wok - This beach fine-dining restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Hot Rock Restaurant - This beachfront theme restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Meeru Cafe' - This cafe is located on the beach. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Meeru Island Resort & Spa - Meerufenfushi’s small print
Guests will be charged a consumption-based utility fee at check-out. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 115.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 58.00 (from 2 to 14 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 230 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 115 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 14 years old)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.