New Attitude - Mauritius
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Your resort has 2 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and scuba diving. The Spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as deep-tissue massages, sports massages and hydrotherapy. Guests can also enjoy drinks at the beach bar or pool bar before a spot of lunch at the restaurant.
In addition to the facilities in the on-site spa, leisure facilities include 2 spa tubs, a Turkish bath/hammam, a fitness center, a private beach and outdoor tennis courts. This resort is great if you are bringing the kids along as it offers a children's pool, free supervised childcare/activities, babysitting and a free children's club (ages 3 - 12). Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $164
- Double Room (Privilege)
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 274 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Free children's club (ages 3 - 12)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- 2 restaurants
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Children's pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach umbrellas
- Tennis on site
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Beach towels
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 14246
- Conference space size (meters) - 1324
- Conference center
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Digital TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
All-inclusive room rates at New Attitude are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
The Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningCouleurs and Saveurs - This poolside buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Ostrea - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Aquaria - This poolside bar serves light fare only.
Ostrea Bar - This beachfront bar serves light fare only.
New Attitude - Mauritius’s small print
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 10 years old are not allowed in the spa.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 50 (from 7 to 12 years old)