Hotel Estelar Suites Jones - Bogota
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $54
- Junior Suite
- Superior Single Room
- Superior Double Room
- Junior Suite, Single Occupancy
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 92 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1367
- Conference space size (meters) - 127
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Turndown service
- Memory foam mattress
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningSANKARA - This theme restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Estelar Suites Jones - Bogota’s small print
Please note that children 11 years old and younger that stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 24 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.