Welcome Piram Hotel - Rome
The hotel is housed on two floors of an early 20th century building and offers comfortable and good value accommodation in an elegant environment. Room service and spa facilities are available.
A choice of public transportation (bus and underground lines) are also within easy reach, which will allow guests to explore the wonders of Rome.
This is a smoke-free property.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $87
- Family Room
- Standard Single Room
- Economy Double Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Business Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 107 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-11 AM
- Check-out time is 8 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- No parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Full-service spa
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- 21-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Video-game console
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
The sixth-floor wellness centre is outfitted with 2 Turkish baths, 2 saunas, showers, and a treatment room for couples. Other amenities include a private spa and a relaxation zone. From the rooftop garden, guests can enjoy two hydrotherapy spa tubs and an 8-seat bar/café with views of Rome from on high.
DiningRegina Giovanna - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Wine Bar - This wine bar specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Welcome Piram Hotel - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 10 for 24 hours (rates may vary)
WiFi is available in public areas for EUR 10 (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.