Hotel Pepper Tree Anaheim, All Suites Hotel - Orange County
The Pepper Tree Hotel has a charming Southern California style with a typical Spanish influence and a few unexpected features. Antique, wooden furniture and plenty of hand-forged ironwork from Guadalajara are mixed in tastefully with Hollywood movie memorabilia throughout the structure.
Whether you are coming to Orange County for a convention or just looking for a place to stay on your leisure visit, you will find extra value and elegance at the Pepper Tree Hotel. With an emphasis on comfort, all rooms are extremely spacious and have full kitchens and private balconies.
Complimentary wireless Internet access, an outdoor heated pool, and on-site restaurant are featured at the hotel.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $124
- Studio, 1 King Bed, Courtyard Area
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 80 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
- RV/bus/truck parking *
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningMariscos el Perihuete - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Pepper Tree Anaheim, All Suites Hotel - Orange County’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Deposit: USD 150 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
Breakage deposit: USD 150 per stay (for guests under 21 years old)
Pet deposit: USD 25 per night
- Resort fee: USD 3.45 per accommodation, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- Internet access (may be limited)
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of USD $20
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of USD $20
Rollaway beds are available for USD 10.00 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.