Bairro Alto Hotel - Lisbon
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Leisure facilities on offer include the fitness center and massage/treatment rooms. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $222
- Single Room
- Mansard Room
- Superior Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 55 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Valet parking *
In the hotel
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- IPod docking station
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningFlores do Bairro - This restaurant specializes in Portuguese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe-Bar BA - This bar serves light fare only.
Awards and affiliations
- Bairro Alto Hotel is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Bairro Alto Hotel - Lisbon’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Effective January 1, 2016, a tourism tax of EUR 1 per person, per night, will be charged and collected at the property. This tax does not apply from the 8th night of stay and children 13 and below are exempt. This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Valet parking costs EUR 21.00 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 110 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 48 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.