Hotel Europa - Ischia and Procida Islands
The hotel features all the comforts necessary for a pleasant stay including a bar, restaurant that serves traditional specialties for breakfast and dinner, thermal outdoor swimming pool, TV room, Internet point, and solarium terraces. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas while additional amenities also include luggage storage, and a safe-deposit box at the front desk.
Please note: the property is closed during November, December, January, February, and March.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $80
- Economy Double or Twin Room
- Double Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Triple Room (Non Refundable)
At a glance
- This hotel has 34 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1956
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningEuropa - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
Hotel Europa - Ischia and Procida Islands’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax applies from May 1st to September 30th and reduces by 50% for stays in October. The tax does not apply after the 7th consecutive night and to children under 18 years of age. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 6 per 24 hours
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.