San Agustin Internacional Hotel - Cusco
Free breakfast is just one of the great amenities you'll find at San Agustin Internacional Hotel, an excellent choice for guests looking for business-friendly hotels in Cusco Historic Center near a train station.
This 3.5 star Cusco hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to relax with a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Free Wi-Fi is provided. This hotel has a business center. There is also a safety deposit box at reception for all your valuables. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands, concierge services and laundry facilities.
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $75
- Double Room, 2 Single Beds
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Deluxe Suite
- Single Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 77 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 9 AM
- Check-out time is 8 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- In-room safe
DiningEl Arcangel - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
San Agustin Internacional Hotel - Cusco’s small print
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.