ibis Frankfurt City Messe - Frankfurt
Ibis Frankfurt City Messe offers hotel accommodation in the Bockenheim area.
You can enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant at this 3 star Frankfurt hotel.
Guests can make use of the free Wi-Fi. This hotel has a 24-hour business center. Enjoy free newspapers in the lobby, where you will also find a safe at reception for your valuables. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry, an elevator (lift), laundry facilities and a computer station.
This hotel offers free WiFi, dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift).
High-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $52
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 264 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Extended parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 1 restaurants
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2006
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- 22-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
DiningCafe Sud und Cie - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
A second restaurant - bar. Open 24 hours.
ibis Frankfurt City Messe - Frankfurt’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 15
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 15
Self parking costs EUR 12 per night with in/out privileges
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 5,5 for children (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night
WiFi is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for an extra charge
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in public areas for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.