Les Terrasses Poulard - Manche (department)
Gourmets will appreciate the fine hotel restaurant, which serves delicious local specialties ranging from seafood to desserts, to be tasted while admiring the marvelous view over the bay.
This pet-friendly, 3-story hotel also features spacious meeting facilities, seating from 20 to 200 persons, ideal for your seminars, conferences and business meetings. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Extended parking is available (surcharge). Les Terrasses Poulard is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $148
- Standard Double or Twin Room, City View
- Villa, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- Traditional Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 29 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- RV/bus/truck parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Free international calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
DiningTerrasses Poulard - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Les Terrasses Poulard - Manche (department)’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.825 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 12.50 per day
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 25 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)