Novotel Torino Corso Giulio Cesare - Turin
Easy to reach from the city centre, as well as the commercial and industrial areas of Settimo Torinese, Borgaro Torinese and S. Mauro, this Turin hotel is an ideal destination for business travellers who require efficient and accurate service. The Novotel Torino Corso Giulio Cesare offers a quiet and relaxing atmosphere, bar, restaurant, 7 fully equipped meeting/conference rooms with audiovisual equipment, free wireless Internet access, swimming pool with sun loungers and umbrellas, fitness facilities, and private garage.
Dogs and cats are accepted (fees and restrictions apply).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $61
- Executive Room with 1 kingsize bed and s
- Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 162 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Playground on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Novotel Torino Corso Giulio Cesare - Turin’s small print
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.70 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 12 per day
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 14 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.