Second Home Peru - Lima
Along with free continental breakfast, this bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and free self parking. Go for a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool during your stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $125
- Suite, 2 Double Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Ocean View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1912
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Second Home Peru - Lima’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 93.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 60 per person (one way)
Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.