Brit Hotel Bordeaux Aéroport - Le Soretel - Bordeaux
Easily reachable from the city center of Bordeaux, this 3-star property provides the perfect spot for tourists wishing to enjoy a relaxing stay or start their sightseeing in this beautiful region and discover the nice beaches of Bassin d'Arcachon. Guests can also take advantage of the extensive meeting facilities offered by the hotel in order to organize successful seminars.
Amenities include an air-conditioned traditional restaurant serving French cuisine for lunch and dinner and a bar. Room service is possible during limited hours. With free outdoor parking and a terrace, Brit Hôtel Le Soretel is a well-suited hotel for tourists or business travelers looking for a quality accommodation in Bordeaux. Barrier-free accommodation meets wheelchair-accessible needs. An area shuttle is possible for an additional fee.
This hotel welcomes guests traveling with pets or service animals.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $45
- Family room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 60 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only) *
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1227
- Conference space size (meters) - 114
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1988
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningEscale Bordelaise - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Brit Hotel Bordeaux Aéroport - Le Soretel - Bordeaux’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.