Grand Hotel Europa - Naples
Grand Hotel Europa is an ancient Murolo-Pisano mansion, dating back to the 19th century. The Vanvitellian-style of the building reminds the amazing Royal Palace facade. It is situated a short walk from the historical center of Naples, the Directional Center district, the central railway station, and the subway.
Many interesting places are just at walking distance from the hotel, such as the San Carlo Opera House, the Umberto I Gallery, and Naples Royal Palace.
Flowers, plants and paintings decorate the public areas. The hotel offers a restaurant, La Falena, serving Italian cuisine, a bar, and meeting halls from 15 up to 100 seats, as well as a business center, a concierge desk, and a technology help-desk. All the public areas offer free WiFi and there is also a computer for guests' use in the reception area.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $43
- Family Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room, 1 Double Bed
- Junior Suite
- Junior suite with mezzanine
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 84 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Discounted offsite parking
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningLa Falena - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Grand Hotel Europa - Naples’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 35.00
Self parking costs EUR 18.00 per day
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs EUR 25.00 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 10 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.