Hotel Mediterraneo - Syracuse
The hotel offers nicely furnished guest rooms to enjoy a memorable stay in one of the most beautiful town of Sicily as well as elegant and luxurious indoor spaces with Wi-Fi Internet access.
The hotel Mediterraneo in Syracuse is the perfect accommodation choice in Sicily for guests seeking for a place close to everything. Nearby places of note include Catania, Noto, Modica and Ragusa.
The reception staff is always at hand to satisfy every requirements and to provide information and suggestions. This hotel offers accessibility equipment for the deaf.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $55
- Double Room Single Use
- Family Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Hotel Mediterraneo - Syracuse’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempted from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 7.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.