The Prince Park Tower Tokyo - Tokyo
Your hotel has 7 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 3 bars/lounges.
A health club, a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room and spa services are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $176
- Japanese Garden Suite, Non-Smoking
- Run of the House, Non-Smoking
- Deluxe Twin, Non-Smoking
- Simple Park Twin - No Amenities, Non-Smoking
- Panoramic Junior Suite Room, Non-Smoking
- Panoramic King Room, Non-Smoking
- Panoramic Corner King Room, Non-Smoking
- Premium Corner King Room, Non-Smoking
- Standard Twin, Non-Smoking
- Corner King Room, Non-Smoking
- Junior Suite King Bed, Non-Smoking
- Panoramic Twin Room, Non-Smoking
- Premium Twin, Non-Smoking
- Park Suite Room, Non-Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 673 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 35 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Free area shuttle
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 7 restaurants
- 3 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 25285
- Conference space size (meters) - 2349
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2005
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningBrise Verte - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Yakitori Torishiba - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only.
Chinese Cuisine Yomeiden - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Steakhouse Katsura - This steakhouse serves dinner only.
Sushi Hamashiba - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo - Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Facility access costs JPY 4120 per person, per day. Facilities include fitness facilities, a sauna, a spa, and a swimming pool.
Self parking costs JPY 1540 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 3740.00 for adults and JPY 1870.00 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.