Hotel President - Viareggio
Vacations are about relaxing, getting focused and letting go of the everyday routine of life, but to do all this properly, you’ll need excellent accommodation and service and that’s just what you can expect from the President Hotel. This Viareggio Hotel President welcomes guests from all over so pack your swimsuit and get your family ready for an Italian sea coast vacation like never before. Luxury, comfort and service are top priority at this 4 star Tuscany Italy hotel – so expect nothing but the best.
Beach lovers - pack your sandals and a good book!
The Ligurian Coast of Italy offers miles of sea view which makes for the perfect backdrop, for the perfect vacation. But vacations aren’t made of views alone - guests of the Hotel President will literally be just steps away from feeling sand mingle through toes and warm salt water breezes serenade lazy afternoon naps. Look no further for a Liguria hotel Italy than the President Hotel whose standards in Italian accommodation and strategic location surpasses competition.
We’re here, we’re ready – how do we relax?
So you want to have some fun in the sun on your Viareggio vacation? Ask the staff to point you in the direction of the two nearby private, white-sand beaches – the Irena and the Balena. The hotel is equipped with beach umbrellas, sun beds and plenty of extras such as a fitness area, beauty services and a swimming pool. And when you’re sun-kissed self is ready for a delicious meal after a day at the shore, enjoy classic Italian dining at the Hotel President Restaurant. The hotel welcomes all visitors and provides accessible parking. Travelers who have done their homework and have come to see the famous Viareggio Carnival Italy, will be more than happy at this central Viareggio accommodation.
I’m in Tuscany, so I want wine!
Well if you’ve come for a Viareggio Tuscany beach vacation but don’t want to leave without having tried Chianti from one of the Chianti houses themselves, not to worry because the rolling Tuscan hills are just a drive away from the President Hotel. Enjoy a day trip touring the vineyards which have made Italy one of the leading wine producers in the world and if you realize you are starting to miss the sea, why not plan a trip to Cinque Terre, known as having some of the most beautiful beaches in all of Italy. And of course, get your cameras ready for a day of Pisa city center sightseeing and enjoy a Tuscan vacation packed with sea, sips of wine and sights.
Trains, planes and automobiles – your vacation starts in Viareggio!
If you are itching to start your Tyrrhenian Sea vacation but aren’t quite sure of the best way to get to the Hotel President, you’re in luck – the possibilities are many. Viareggio Railway Station is just a 15 minute walk away, the Galileo Galilei Airport Pisa is a quick drive to the hotel and the harbor is a 5 minute walk.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $153
- Double Room, Partial Sea View
- Deluxe Double Room, Partial Sea View
- Exclusive Double Room, Sea View
- Junior Suite
- Double Room, Balcony, Sea View
- Double Room, Sea View
- Double Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View
- Double Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View (Prestige)
- Exclusive Double Room, 2 Balconies, Sea View
- Deluxe Double Room, Balcony, Partial Sea View
- Exclusive Double Room, Sea View
- Superior Double Room, Partial Sea View
- Standard Double Room, Mountain View
- Standard Double Room Single Use, Mountain View
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 2 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1949
- Disabled parking
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Hotel President - Viareggio’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.