Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 - St. Petersburg
This hotel has 3 restaurants. Recreation Center is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Thai massages, deep-tissue massages and body wraps. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center, a spa tub, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $165
- Superior Room
- Business Room, 1 Single Bed
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 200 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 9 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- One child (11 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Up to 5 kg
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Accessible parking
- RV/bus/truck parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Winery attached
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1853
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Recreation Center has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, Thai massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
DiningBeau Rivage - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Bellevue Brasserie - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Wine Cellar 1853 - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Tea Room - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and light fare.
Von Witte Bar - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Kempinski Hotel Moika 22 - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Resort fee: RUB 270 per person, per stay
Resort fee inclusions:
- Additional inclusions
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Self parking costs RUB 900 per day
Breakfast costs between RUB 1900 and RUB 1900 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 5000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.