Novotel Cairo 6th Of October - 6th of October City
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find a snack bar/deli and 24-hour room service. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge.
A Turkish bath/hammam, a fitness center, a sauna and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $76
- Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Poolside
- Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony
- Family Room, 1 King Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 195 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi in public areas *
- Wired Internet access in rooms *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 10308
- Conference space size (meters) - 958
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningCote Jardin - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
La Brise - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Rendez Vous Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Novotel Cairo 6th Of October - 6th of October City’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 480
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EGP 60 per person (approximately)
High-speed Internet access (wired) is available in guestrooms for EGP 155 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.