Bellambriana Hotel - Rome
The fully air-conditioned hotel is surrounded by a garden with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool; guests also have complimentary access to a nearby fitness center for workouts and free parking.
The hotel offers a snack bar and features a restaurant, TerraMia, serving Italian cuisine with pool views. Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bellambriana Hotel offers business travelers 5 meeting rooms for 200 people and first-rate technical facilities including complimentary wireless Internet access, business services, event catering, and express check-in and check-out.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $39
- Family Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Room
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 91 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-3 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningTerraMia - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bellambriana Hotel - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of EUR 50
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 30 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.