Euro Hostel Glasgow - Glasgow
Looking for hostels in Glasgow? Take a look at Euro Hostel Glasgow!
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at this 3-star Glasgow hostel's restaurant where you're sure to find something to suit your taste. Outfitted with a bar/lounge, you'll find the perfect place to have a drink.
Free Wi-Fi is available. The hostel has conference rooms available for hire. Other amenities include an elevator (lift) and laundry facilities.
This hostel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $16
- Quadruple Room
- Shared Dormitory, Men only (14 person)
- Shared Dormitory, Men only (8 person)
- Shared Dormitory, Men only (4 person)
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Shared Dormitory, Women only (8 person)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only (14 person)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only (4 person)
- Triple Room
- Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 115 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 11 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
DiningMint and Lime - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Euro Hostel Glasgow - Glasgow’s small print
Self parking costs GBP 7 per night
Breakfast costs between GBP 4.00 and GBP 5.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.