Marco Polo Saint Petersburg Hotel - St. Petersburg
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try.
Leisure facilities on offer include a sauna. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $48
- Business Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 46 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Train station pickup *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1874
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillow menu
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningMarco Polo - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Travellers Club - This bar specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Marco Polo Saint Petersburg Hotel - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: RUB 200 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 1500.00 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 2100.00 per vehicle (one way)
Ferry terminal shuttle and train station pick-up service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.