Campanile Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch - 's Hertogenbosch
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $58
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 49 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (10 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Up to 10 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Conference space size (feet) - 484
- Conference space size (meters) - 45
- One meeting room
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1991
- Rooftop terrace
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch flat-screen TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Campanile Hotel 's-Hertogenbosch - 's Hertogenbosch’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 11.50 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.