Hotel Salut - Moscow
This hotel has 3 restaurants. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges.
A health club, a sauna and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $40
- Business Double Room
- Business Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- Suite, 1 Double Bed
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Business Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 1,091 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 24 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Self parking *
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Billiards or pool table
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 324
- Conference space size (meters) - 29
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1979
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningVoyage - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
Piccante - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Salut - This restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Sports Bar - This sports bar serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Hotel Salut - Moscow’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Self parking costs RUB 350 per day with in/out privileges
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 500 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 2000-4000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.