Nevsky Hotel Grand - St. Petersburg
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast where you'll find a selection of items to try. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $24
- Standard Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 111 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2004
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- 51-cm plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
DiningCafe Grand - This cafe serves breakfast only.
Nevsky Hotel Grand - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A hotel-imposed registration fee for all non-Russian guests of 150 RUB per person is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 200 per person, per stay A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 300 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.