Hotel Dona Palace - Venice
Valuable marbles and woods make for a luxurious atmosphere in this building that faces the Palazzo Ducale canal, with the famous Sospiri bridge. Two beautiful four-arch windows enrich the priceless value of the former Doges' residence. The property was renovated in 2004.
Guests can enjoy the specially reduced prices in the restaurant that belongs to the hotel, HK Wine Bar & Restaurant, and spend pleasant moments in the bar, savouring exclusive cocktails prepared by the expert bartender, served with assorted canapés or flambéed specialties.
It is also possible to enjoy a moment of relax at tea time, sampling particular tea blends and typical Venetian pastry.
Shuttle service to the train station and airport are both available. Advance notice is required for transfers.
PLEASE NOTE that the hotel has a private landing place for water taxi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $186
- Royal Suite
- Executive Suite
- Single Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 27 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 2 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Dona Palace - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.