Jupiter Hotel - Portland
Located across Burnside Bridge and just a few minutes from connections to the Interstates 5 and 84 and a 15-minute walk from the downtown area, the Jupiter Hotel is easily accessible by car and is popular with those who don't mind a road trip. The hotel is so popular that you can even buy Jupiter merchandise from beanies to thongs at the reception where you'll find plenty of smiling faces who can answer all your queries. You can even get a tattoo at Jackalope Tattoos during your stay at this Portland hotel.
The Doug Fir Restaurant and Lounge is as cool and chic as the rest of the Jupiter Hotel and is a winner for parties and social events. Serving an à la carte menu featuring French toast, Buffalo burgers and farm-fresh omelettes, you will not need to go in search of a decent place to eat during your stay. Don't miss out on live music nights held at the Doug Fir where you can dance your socks off to acclaimed music acts.
The Jupiter Hotel is pet friendly.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $169
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Chill Side)
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Chill Side)
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deuce On the Bar Patio)
- Business Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Bar Patio)
- Suite, 1 King Bed (Dream Suite)
- Business Room, 1 Queen Bed (Metro On the Chill Side)
- Run of the House
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Lobu On the Bar Patio)
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 81 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1962
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningDoug Fir Rest and Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Jupiter Hotel - Portland’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Self parking costs USD 10 per day with in/out privileges
Kitchen/kitchenette use costs USD 25 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 35 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 35.00 per stay)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.