Celuisma Maya Caribe - Cancun
Your resort has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. RENOVA is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and beachside massages, as well as body treatments, massages and manicures and pedicures. Take a splash in one of the 2 outdoor pools during your stay. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Massage/treatment rooms and spa services are among the leisure facilities on offer. WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $71
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (10 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
- All-inclusive rates available
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Tennis on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool umbrellas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
All-inclusive room rates at Celuisma Maya Caribe are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
RENOVA has massage/treatment rooms. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
DiningXcaret - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Celuisma Maya Caribe - Cancun’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of MXN 127.50 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.