Hotel Straf - Milan
Looking for a romantic Milan hotel? Hotel Straf is a great choice as it's located in the Milan Centre area, is near a metro station and offers free breakfast to all its guests!
This 4 star Milan hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find a selection of items to try. If you are visiting Italy on vacation or for business, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find a fitness center on site, so make the most of it! There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance and express check-in. In the lobby area you will find free newspapers so you can catch up on all the news and weather. Free Wi-Fi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like. Planning a meeting? This hotel has a meeting room, as well as a business center. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry, an area shuttle, an elevator (lift), concierge services and laundry facilities.
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
The leisure facilities include a fitness center. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $221
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Suite, 1 King Bed
- Executive Double Room
- Executive Double Room Single Use
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room Single Use (with massage chair)
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room (with massage chair)
- Double Room Single Use
- Comfort Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Comfort Triple Room
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Classic Double Room Single Use
- Comfort Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 64 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Area shuttle *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
DiningRistorante Staf - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Straf - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 48 per day
Valet parking costs EUR 48 per day
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Area shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.