Abbaye De Maizieres - Beaune
- Dining venue
The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
- Dining venue
This hotel has its own restaurant serving dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $131
- Deluxe Room
- Traditional Room
- Panoramic Room, 2 Single Beds
- Suite (3 pièces)
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-6:30 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets stay free
- Specific rooms only *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Valet parking *
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually decorated
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLa Table de Cédric Burtin - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of Europe.
Abbaye De Maizieres - Beaune’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
Valet parking costs EUR 20 per day
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25.00 per day
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 per person (approximately)
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.