Hotel Atlanta Augustus - Venice
The hotel is only a five minute walk from the beach and the world-famous Venice casino, and just 10 minutes from St. Marks Square, which is easily accessible 24 hours a day by public water bus.
Golf, tennis, jogging and bicycling are but a few of the many activities available on the island.
On-site guest amenities include a delightful private garden, an American bar and private parking facilities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $82
- Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Quadruple Room
- Deluxe Triple Room
- Deluxe Double Room, Canal View
- Economy Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room Single Use
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only)
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1919
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Atlanta Augustus - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Pet deposit: EUR 50
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.