Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive - Isla Palma
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this all-inclusive resort as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Highlights include a private beach, a health club and a nightclub. Beach amenities include umbrellas and beach towels along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and kayaking. Fancy sipping a cool drink whilst basking in the sun? Then don't miss out as there is a beach bar available for you to enjoy. The leisure facilities include a spa tub.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $182
- Standard Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 42 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- No parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- 2 restaurants
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Health club
- Spa tub
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Motorized water sports
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
DiningBuffet Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Africa Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Decameron Isla Palma All Inclusive - Isla Palma’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat and shuttle are required and must be arranged before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.