Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive - Cartagena
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this all-inclusive resort as there are 5 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Beach amenities include beach towels along with on-site recreation like kayaking. Relax in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Guests will also have plenty of options in terms of bars as there is a beach bar, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge so guests can sip a refreshing drink in the sun or in the shade before eating at the restaurant.
Child-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive resort include a children's pool and babysitting. WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $174
- Run of the House
At a glance
- This hotel has 280 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 23 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- WiFi in public areas *
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 5 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Kayaking on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Motorized water sports
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
DiningALIBECHS - Overlooking the ocean, this steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
BOCACCIO - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
GALEOTTO - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
CIACCO - Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
CAFE SAN PEDRO - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive - Cartagena’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.