Grand Hotel Emerald - St. Petersburg
Your hotel has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Escape the stress of everyday life at Emerald, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as thalassotherapy, hydrotherapy and body wraps. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, a Turkish bath/hammam, a fitness center, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $99
- Superior Room
- Executive Suite
- Standard Room
- Junior Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 90 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Ferry terminal shuttle *
- Valet parking (limited) *
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Steam room
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 6458
- Conference space size (meters) - 600
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch plasma TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Grand Hotel Emerald's Spa Centre has Russian, Roman, and Turkish steam rooms along with a Jaspa tub with special reverse-current massage action. The professional staff provides facials, massages, and body treatments. Guests receive complimentary use of the swimming pool, fitness club, and sauna during scheduled hours.
DiningGzhel - This restaurant specializes in Russian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Versalles - This café serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Suvorovsky - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours.
Grand Hotel Emerald - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Valet parking costs RUB 1300 per night
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 2400 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 3900 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.