Palazzo Selvadego - Venice
Hotel Selvadego is the ideal place for those wishing to stay somewhere intimate, yet in the heart of Venice, overlooking the Napoleonic wing of the building, right by Piazza San Marco.
This exclusive property features 34 comfortable guestrooms in a welcoming and warm environment. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access, luggage storage, concierge services, and a friendly multilingual staff.
Furthermore, guests have at their disposal the bar and restaurant of the nearby Hotel Monaco.
All guests are required to register at this property.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $96
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 40 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1300
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Palazzo Selvadego - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.