Howard Johnson Express Inn - Winnipeg West - Winnipeg
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $54
- Business Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette
- Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Ground Floor
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 43 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Television in common areas
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Digital TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningHat Tricks Pub - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hat Tricks Coffee Shop - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Awards and affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Winnipeg West - Winnipeg’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash deposit: CAD 200 per stay
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Rollaway beds are available for CAD 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.