RAMADA PLAZA Berlin City Centre Hotel & Suites - Berlin
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $81
- Quadruple Room
- Comfort Room
- Business Room
- Classical Berlin Package
- Suite, 1 Bedroom, 1 Livingroom (Extra bed if needed)
- Deluxe Suite, City View, with Balcony
- Comfort Room
- Comfort Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 184 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Express check-out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 614
- Conference space size (meters) - 57
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
- Designated smoking areas
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningPLAZA - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
RAMADA PLAZA Berlin City Centre Hotel & Suites - Berlin’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Facility access costs EUR 10 per person, per day. Facilities include fitness facilities, a sauna, a spa, and a swimming pool.
Self parking costs EUR 13 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 17 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.