Hotel Tschugge Zermatt - Zermatt
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find a selection of items to try for dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $114
- Deluxe Junior Suite with balcony
- Junior Suite, Balcony
- Single Room
- Triple Room, Balcony
- Deluxe Double Room, Balcony
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 29 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-6 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Barbeque grills
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1963
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Individually furnished
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningFelsenrestaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Hotel Tschugge Zermatt - Zermatt’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for CHF 25 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.