Hotel Vilamari - Barcelona
This hotel offers a restaurant, dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift). There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Whether you are visiting Barcelona for business or on holiday, make sure you take time out to relax as you will find a Turkish bath/hammam on offer.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $57
- Double Room
- Double Room (Weekend Promotion)
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Single Room
- Double Room Single Use (Weekend Promotion)
- Twin Room
- Standard Room
- Standard Room (Special Cruise)
- Economy Double Room, No View
- Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 90 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 3 PM-3 AM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Bicycle rentals on site
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 549
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
DiningL Actual - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Hotel Vilamari - Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20.90 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 11 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Hotel registry number: HB004177