Hotel Vilamari - Barcelona
This hotel offers a restaurant, dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift). Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a Turkish bath/hammam on offer.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $115
- Double Room (Weekend Promotion)
- Economy Double Room, No View
- Standard Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Double Room
- Single Room
- Double Room Single Use (Weekend Promotion)
- Standard Room (Special Cruise)
- Twin Room
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
At a glance
- This hotel has 90 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Bicycle rentals on site
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 549
- Conference space size (meters) - 51
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningL Actual - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Hotel Vilamari - Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Self parking costs EUR 20.90 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 11 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): HB004177