Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2 - Val d'Oise (department)
This hotel offers a free airport shuttle, dry cleaning/laundry and an elevator (lift). Guests can also enjoy drinks as there is a bar/lounge. If you are visiting Roissy-en-France for business or on vacation, make sure to take some time to relax as you will find a 24-hour fitness center and massage/treatment rooms on offer.
Child-friendly amenities at this hotel include babysitting and babysitting. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $78
- Superior Suite
- Family Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 174 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- First-run movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2 - Val d'Oise (department)’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.