adrema hotel - Berlin
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body scrubs, as well as Ayurvedic treatments, hydrotherapy and body wraps. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
In addition to the on-site spa, a health club, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $55
- Economy Double or Twin Room
- Comfort Double or Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 130 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 3153
- Conference space size (meters) - 293
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2001
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
DiningGaramond - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Versal - Onsite bar. Open daily.
BARCODE - Onsite bar.
adrema hotel - Berlin’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Self parking costs EUR 15 per day
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15.90 per person (approximately)
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.