Park Hotel Tokyo - Tokyo
Your hotel has 2 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. Thann Sanctuary is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering Swedish massages, Thai massages, Ayurvedic treatments and massage/treatment rooms. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a fitness center. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $234
- Artist King Room Washi (Non Smoking)
- City Twin Room with Tokyo Tower View (Non Smoking)
- City Single Room (19 meter squared, small window)
- Corner King Room with Tokyo Tower View
- Artist Queen Room - Request of artist subject to availability
- City Queen
- Premium Twin
- City Queen Room with Tokyo Tower View
- Premium Triple
- City Twin
At a glance
- This hotel has 273 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 10 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Please note that a scheduled power outage will take place from 11 PM on January 5, 2016 to 5 AM on January 6, 2016. All electric facilities will be out of service during this time. Please ask hotel staff if you wish to use an electric lantern (limited stock available). Also, alarm clocks will not be available during this time; however, guests will be able to use the wake-up call service on their in-room telephones. For more information please contac the property using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Self parking *
- Extended parking
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 2 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningHANASANSHOU - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
TATERU YOSHINO BIS - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
THE SOCIETY - Onsite tapas bar.
NEWS ART CAFE - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
Park Hotel Tokyo - Tokyo’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Self parking costs JPY 2000 per night
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 3000 per day
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 2400 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of JPY 3100 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.