Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica - Tambopata
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers a free airport shuttle.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Superior Double Room Single Use
- Superior Double Room, River View
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Double Room Single Use, River View
At a glance
- This hotel has 35 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Ecotours on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Access via exterior corridors
Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica - Tambopata’s small print
This property requires a credit card payment within 30 days of arrival for the balance due for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat and shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.