Milan Marriott Hotel - Milan
This Marriott Milan Hotel, housed in a modern marble and glass building, features 22 meeting rooms, a splendid banqueting room, complimentary wireless Internet access, a bar, a fitness room and a restaurant with an open view kitchen offering the best in regional and Mediterranean cuisine.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $90
- Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Executive Level
- Deluxe Room
- Group Rate
- Junior Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 321 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Full breakfast (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1993
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
DiningLa Brasserie de Milan - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Club Bar - Onsite bar.
Bar 66 - Onsite bar.
Milan Marriott Hotel - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Valet parking costs EUR 18 per day with in/out privileges
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 15 per night
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 20 per person (approximately)
WiFi is available in guestrooms for EUR 12 per day (rates may vary)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.