Hotel Airone - Florence
The property furthemore lies within walking distance of the Parco delle Cascine, one of the city's largest parks.
Charmingly decorated in Florentine style, with dark wood furnishings and terracotta pavements, the property offers guests an elegant, refined atmosphere and a warm and welcoming hospitality.
The friendly staff will be happy to help you out with whatever you might need to make the best of your stay: suggest the best restaurants, take care of bookings, car rental service, museum & theatre reservations, as well as shopping and sightseeing tours.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $34
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 32 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Up to 12 kg
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Hotel Airone - Florence’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 10 per 24 hours
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.